LO 4.1.0 : debian desktop integration package

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at sud-ouest.org
Thu Jul 18 22:23:27 PDT 2013

Le 19/07/2013 03:29, Lionel Elie Mamane a écrit :
> [...]
> All packages in the TDF bundles (downloaded from www.libreoffice.org)
> have "libreoffice4.1" or "libobasis4.1" in their name. AFAIK Ubuntu
> does not contain any package with the name (because the TDF packages
> contain the version in their name, but the Ubuntu packages don't). So
> I fail to see how it wants to "update" a package from the TDF bundle.

It seems that the package name is not enough. If I understand well, it
is the bug fdo#67041

>From my point of view, this bug make the installation of LO 4.1.0.3
impossible on deb-based Linux OS like Ubuntu. You need to not install
integration system package and launch LO using the command line. A
normal user of LO does not want do that, even on Linux.

Best regards
JBF