OSX Daily Builds

Andrzej J. R. Hunt andrzej at ahunt.org
Sun Jul 21 11:31:11 PDT 2013

Hi

On Thu, 2013-07-18 at 13:17 +0200, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> Alexander Thurgood wrote:
> > Have the OSX daily builds stopped working, or are we out of resources ?
> >
> Hi Alex,
>
> we still have:
>
>  http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-4-0/MacOSX-Intel@27-OSX_10.7.0-gcc_4.2.1_llvm/
>
> , I was moving, so had to switch off my box, hopefully back online in
> a bit. Beyond that, probably worth asking one of the several Mac bot
> admins if enabling daily build uploads would be ok with them.

I'd be willing to set mine up to do daily uploads if desired -- it
currently only builds master, but I could easily set up 4.0 and 4.1 if
appropriate (it's a fairly slow box so I guess more useful for doing
daily builds than as a tinderbox for master) -- it's 64 bit and builds
with the 10.7 sdk at the moment, is it worthwhile setting up 10.6
instead for this purpose?

Also, I assume I'd need to get permissions / certificates set up by
someone in order to be able to do the actual uploads? (Similarly is it
desired for random people to add to gerrit buildbot capacity -- I
originally had --mode fair enabled but noticed that I'm just given an
error message about not being able to view the Queue or List.)

Cheers,

	Andrzej