Gui or ux libraries used

abhimanyu shegokar abhimanyu.shegokar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 07:59:31 PDT 2013

Hello Christian,
Thanks for your detailed explanation but i am looking for libraries like
gtk which are used for graphics. Can you enlist them?

--
Warm Regards From

Abhimanyu Shegokar
www.abhimanyushegokar.co.cc
Set out to correct the world's wrongs and you will almost certainly wind up
adding to them.
Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.