Andrzej J. R. Hunt
andrzej at ahunt.org
Wed Jul 24 10:41:35 PDT 2013
The Firebird-sdbc drivers still have BSD licence headers, which I
believe is a relic of the skeleton driver. Is it acceptable to add the
following to the top of the file as is done for MPL/Apache (APL?) and
previously MPL/LGPL mix-licenced files?
* This file is part of the LibreOffice project.
* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
* This file incorporates work covered by the following license notice:
<<<Original BSD License notice HERE>>>
(The skeleton driver itself seems to have been migrated to APL within AOO, see
However I guess keeping the BSD licence for LO makes it more useful?)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 490 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the LibreOffice