[GSoC] Impress Remote and Bonjour

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Jul 25 03:47:18 PDT 2013

On Thu, 2013-07-25 at 10:51 +0200, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> Michael Meeks wrote:
> > 	Has anyone managed to help you with some code pointers here yet ?
>
> Was talking that over with Siqi on irc already - for something that
> moves on screen, XSprite is the thing to use. ;)

	Thanks - sorry for duplicating that ;-) Siqi - do you have the
structural overview of what you need and/or how to couple that into the
remote code ? :-) I guess the nominally thread-safe UNO API for
slideshow might be a help here, though I'd be rather tempted to do idle
rendering / dispatch of anything graphical in the main UI thread and not
trust the thread-safety: it already caused significant problems around
thumbnailing IIRC.

	Anyhow - looking forward to seeing this feature ;-) IMHO it's a really
neat one.

	ATB,

		Michael.

--