[GSoC] Impress Remote and Bonjour

Siqi Liu me at siqi.fr
Thu Jul 25 04:29:24 PDT 2013

Hello Michael and Thorsten,

I'm now working on refactoring the Avahi/Bonjour integration to get a
platform independent abstraction for publishing zeroconf service. And I
will move on to continue with the pointer functionality once I've finished
the Avahi/Bonjour one.

I've already attempted to follow the example of
engine/slideshow/waitsymbol.cxx as pointed out by Thorsten but I am a bit
lost here when it comes to calling the setPointerVisble and
setPointerPosition methods that I've defined in
ui/source/slideshow/slideshowImpl, from within the Receiver.cxx class in
source/remotecontrol.

The problem is that I only have access to XPresentation2 and
XSlideShowController interface and I don't know how can we call those
methods defined in the slideshowImpl...I've git grep for other methods
defined in the slideshowImp but it seems that they are called from no where
outside the class itself... maybe I've made some silly mistakes by defining
those methods in the slideshowImpl in the first place?

It has become much more complicated when it comes to coding on the
LibreOffice code base itself than coding in my little corner for the iOS ^^
But I'll try to get up to speed here.

Siqi

--
--------

Cordialement,
Siqi LIU

Étudiant Ingérieur, Université de Technologie de Compiègne
Vice-Président de l'association robotique UTCoupe
Responsable d'atelier de ClubChine

------
  Tel. +33 7 61 16 95 83
  email: me at siqi.fr