LibreOffice 4.1.0.4 can't open any of my ods password files created before LO 4.1

r_ouellette ray.ouellette at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 25 18:18:09 PDT 2013

Starting with 4.1 beta and every further version, I noticed that I can't open
any of my OpenDocument spreadsheet protected by a password. These files
where used and saved by LibreOffice < 4.1 (my last version in production is
4.0.4).

I tried to delete my profile (mv ~/.config/libreoffice to
~/.config/libreoffice.ori) and I had the same behavior... I tried to open
several similar spreadsheet ods files, the password dialog window appeared,
I type the password and I recieved the "wrong password message".

Am I alone with this problem?

Raymond