GSOC report week 0,1

Gergő Mocsi gmocsi91 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 11:54:08 PDT 2013

Hi all,
this is my GSOC weekly (now, two week) report. Unfortunately, I could work
a few due to some other matters. Here's what I've got:
Accordig to the arrangement, I've started to investigate, how BASIC handles
variable delarations (as I wrote in the email), and I've tried to do the
same as it does in VBA mode. Now, it allows variable of any type to be
declared, and does not complain about it (in experimental mode). Further,
I've introduced reflection, so it checks if that interface exists, eg:
Dim aPicker As com.sun.star.ui.dialogs.XFilePicker will be treated as a
valid type, and Dim aVar As com.sun.star.foo.Foo will be an invalid one.
Also, i've moved further to find the function whick checks for newly
declared subroutines in the IDE when writing the code. This is needed to
connect these two things together, but I've notices that the object
inspector does not shows the declared variables, and maybe this is needed
(another idea to solve :D ). This function is called void
TreeListBox::ImpCreateLibSubEntries() and it's located in file
basctl/source/basicide/bastype2.cxx in line 325. This is what I've done.
Regards,
Gergő Mocsi