SVG: scaling if no width/height is given

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Wed Jun 19 10:42:14 PDT 2013

Hi Armin,

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 06:20:55PM +0200, Armin Le Grand wrote:
> The last ime I did and asked if I could use the obvious single-line
> change (long time ago) I was rejected and blamed for even looking
> there, you know ;-)

You can -- obviously respecting the usual license. Its not like the consenus on
the licensing choice in the LibreOffice project -- that served us so excellent
-- is a secret somehow. But that is really off topic on this list, which is
here for discussion of patches and technical progress.

Best,

Bjoern