SVG: scaling if no width/height is given

Armin Le Grand Armin.Le.Grand at me.com
Wed Jun 19 09:20:55 PDT 2013

     Hi Thorsten,

On 19.06.2013 17:55, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> Hi Armin,
>
> I wonder, you wrote:
>> you have found the developer of the SVG import, congrats ;-)
>>
> Christina has been doing great development work around the LibreOffice
> svg story, not limited to, but including 'your' svg code - as did a
> number of other people. In total, there are 26 very useful fixes on
> top of the apache svgio code, and numerous (64 in this year alone)
> e.g. in drawinglayer. So it appears to be more of a collective effort
> on this side. ;)

That's good to hear, congrats! Together with the ones taken from me this
is quite some progress :)
Doesn't OpenSource mean to promote back those fixes/changes based on
code any opensource project takes upstream to the source..?
We all know that the code will just diverge and makes things more
difficult for everyone involved, don't we...?

>> To do so, I would need a bug report on the Apache AOO bugtracker,
>>
> Why not look into the libreoffice bugtracker? It is there for all to
> see. :)

The last ime I did and asked if I could use the obvious single-line
change (long time ago) I was rejected and blamed for even looking there,
you know ;-)

> Cheers,
>
> -- Thorsten

Sincerely,