Unused and bugous border dialog

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at suse.cz
Wed Jun 19 22:49:17 PDT 2013

Hi Tamas,

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 08:35:42PM +0200, Zolnai Tamás <zolnaitamas2000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> As I can imagine, this dialog can be opened from a menu for example (maybe
> from Format -> Border). The program decides which type of the dialog must
> be opened based on what kind of object is selected in the component. If
> this object is a table cell, than use type for table, if this is a frame
> than use the frame specific one, otherwise use the type belonging to
> paragraphs. However by now there is border for page and in future there
> will be one for characters. So when a text is selected, than the decision
> is not obvious.

I see no way to invoke this other dialog, either. The one you are
supposed to reuse for char. borders is in
cui/source/tabpages/border.cxx and cui/uiconfig/ui/borderpage.ui. I
would suggest either just ignoring the presence of SwBorderDlg, or if it
hurts your eyes, feel free to remove it. The commits you mentioned are
the initial import, so possible you just found dead code.

Miklos