[Suspected Junk Mail] Re: SVG: scaling if no width/height is given

bugreporter99 at hushmail.com bugreporter99 at hushmail.com
Thu Jun 20 12:24:41 PDT 2013

>>I was rejected and blamed for even looking
>> there
..,

>But that is really off topic on this list

 That's really said when a person trys to help and gets rejected.
Also it's frustrating to have to report the SAME bugs to TWO different
bugtrackers.
Please guys, this is about open source software and people having fun
doing some coding/helping an open source project/s.
There have to be a way where the people of LO/AOO which are working on
the same topic (like svg) can code together and then allow to put the
code back to BOTH projects. (Instead of two people trying to fix the
same bug at the same time)

regards, a very said bugreporter
On 19.06.2013 at 7:43 PM, "Bjoern Michaelsen"  wrote:Hi Armin,

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 06:20:55PM +0200, Armin Le Grand wrote:
> The last ime I did and asked if I could use the obvious single-line
> change (long time ago) I was rejected and blamed for even looking
> there, you know ;-)

You can -- obviously respecting the usual license. Its not like the
consenus on
the licensing choice in the LibreOffice project -- that served us so
excellent
-- is a secret somehow. But that is really off topic on this list,
which is
here for discussion of patches and technical progress.

Best,

Bjoern