[Suspected Junk Mail] Re: SVG: scaling if no width/height is given

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Jun 21 03:12:52 PDT 2013

On Thu, 2013-06-20 at 21:24 +0200, bugreporter99 at hushmail.com wrote:
> Please guys, this is about open source software and people having fun
> doing some coding/helping an open source project/s.

	Right - the root cause of these issues grows directly from the
consequences of the choice to have a duplicate projects with similar
goals, combined with a lack of willingness to compromise around project
structure, control, participation, centralisation and the other things
which flow from licensing. That root brings a host of other
significantly buggy interactions across the spectrum, like this one -
regrettable, but naturally none of this is really news.

	It's also not really an appropriate topic of discussion for the
developers' list; can we end-thread and (if people really want to do
more round-trips on this) take the discussion to the 'discuss' list or
some other more suitable place. I don't believe this sort of thing is
productive here.

	Thanks !

		Michael.