Bug Confirmation Event Update

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 11:35:39 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Quick update: those of you participating our doing an incredible job, if
others want to join I encourage you more than ever to do so, it's really
been a great experience for me and has once again provided proof that
together, we can get a tremendous amount done.

In less than 2 days (42.5 hours there about) we're down 98 bugs in the list
which is about 8.2% of the total count, my personal goal -- which I admit I
thought was a bit naive and hoping for too much - was to get the list down
by 25% or about 300 bugs, obviously I underestimated.

Thanks to those participating, for those thinking about it, please join!
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Projects/Bug_Triage_Contest

and the QA IRC channel (#libreoffice-qa) is very active if you'd like to
come and see one of the components which makes the wheels move forward.

Warm Regards,
Joel

--
*Joel Madero*