SVX ID collision

Tomaž Vajngerl quikee at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 05:21:57 PDT 2013

Hi,

I noticed we renumbered the ID's in "include/svx/svxids.hrc" but this is
causing problems for the toolbar/popup menu icon (it is not drawn) and
functionality for left graphic rotation (SID_ROTATE_GRAPHIC_LEFT which is
defined as [1]). I noticed that the same ID (SID_SVX_START+1121) is added
to [2] which is in "include/editeng/editids.hrc". I think that this two IDs
are colliding in some way because if I change the number to something else,
rotate left icon is drawn again correctly. Now the question is what to do
about this.. I could just relocate the ID for SID_ROTATE_GRAPHIC_LEFT and
be done, but we might have more problems because of this. Can someone take
a look at this?

I also noticed that SID_SVX_START offset is also used by
"include/sfx2/sfxsids.hrc" and some more files, which could also cause
collisions and problems.

Regards, Tomaž

[1] #define SID_ROTATE_GRAPHIC_LEFT
(SID_SVX_START+1121)
[2] #define SID_ATTR_PARA_OUTLINE_LEVEL                     ( SID_SVX_START
+ 1121 )