[Grammar checker] Undocumented change in the API for LO 4

Németh László nemeth at numbertext.org
Mon Mar 4 12:58:48 PST 2013

Hi,

If I right know, that was an intended change from the original author,
Thomas Lange, supported by the contributors, eg. Marcin Miłkowski and
Daniel Naber, for the real needs, better sentence boundary
disambiguation and grammar checking by LanguageTool and other grammar
checker components. So the recent state is a drawback. I suggest to
revert it (maybe it would be fine to add some comments to the
ProofreadingResult.idl to prevent from similar changes, too).

Best regards,
László