Closing Old NEEDINFO Bugs

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 09:58:11 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Just a heads up that QA will be moving forward this week with closing bugs
that have been dead for >6 months. After long deliberation and many
conversations during calls and through email, we think that overall this
will be a very positive thing for the project.

I will be doing the first set of changes (test case) of approximately 25
bugs at some point in the next 48 hours. If it goes smoothly I will move
forward with the rest.

This being said we understand that some of you will receive a lot of emails
if you're on CC for these bugs, apologies in advance for this, hopefully it
doesn't screw up workflow.

Best,
Joel

--