[Libreoffice-qa] [LibreOffice-QA] Minutes - March 22nd, 2013

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 08:54:23 PDT 2013

I'll admit I haven't setup asterisk but it's something I am very interested
in learning.

It seems like it's more  a framework to develop custom VoIP solutions with
asterisk as the back end. But they do have a nice ready to go is image with
linux os and everything including the asterisk web interface.