hints asked for fdo#59727

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Thu May 2 03:24:42 PDT 2013

Hi Eike,

> Only if the .xlsx was saved with Calc 4.0, then the file contains
> com.sun.star.sheet.addin.DateFunctions.getDiffMonths, an original file
> containing MONTHS() also does not work though, the MONTHS is not
> recognized hence displayed as lowercase months. Seems to be a specific
> problem with Add-In functions.

There are more problems with the add-in functions, see attachments with bug 59727.

> But, since this does not seem to happen for all Add-In functions I suspect
> something else to be the culprit, maybe in the mappings/flags of the Excel
> import/export function name maps.

Given the large number of misbehaviour with add-in functions, I seek some more advice before I start digging in the code.
I have summarised the misbehaviours I noticed in comment 8 of the bug

> If you get stuck with it I'd take over.

I'm not stuck (yet), but don't know where to begin...

Winfried