Wizard Integration

Jorge Luis Roque Alvarez jlalvarez at uci.cu
Thu May 2 08:49:16 PDT 2013

Sorry, to bother you again, once i run "make dev-install" i get this

cannot process /mnt/Work/LOGIT/core/solver/unxlngi6.pro/xml/component/wizards/com/sun/star/wizards/calendar/calendar.component
make[1]: *** [/mnt/Work/LOGIT/core/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/Rdb/services.rdb] Error 10
make[1]: *** Se borra el archivo «/mnt/Work/LOGIT/core/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/Rdb/services.rdb»
make[1]: *** Se espera a que terminen otras tareas....
make: *** [build] Error 2

Here is a description of the steps i follow before running make dev-install

1- Edit the file officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/Common.xcu, here i include my code within the Wizard space:

<node oor:name="m15" oor:op="replace" install:module="writer">
        <prop oor:name="URL"  oor:type="xs:string">
          <value >service:com.sun.star.wizards.calendar.CallWizard?insert</value>
        </prop>
        <prop oor:name="Title">
          <value xml:lang="en-US">~Calendar...</value>
        </prop>
        <prop oor:name="TargetName"  oor:type="xs:string">
          <value >_self</value>
        </prop>
        <prop oor:name="ImageIdentifier"  oor:type="xs:string">
          <value >private:image/3216</value>
        </prop>
      </node>

2- Then on wizards/com/sun/star/wizards/ put the source of my wizard wich is call calendar and rewrite the my component calendar.component:

<component loader="com.sun.star.loader.Java2"
    xmlns="http://openoffice.org/2010/uno-components">
  <implementation
      name="com.sun.star.wizards.calendar.CallWizard$WizardImplementation">
    <service name="com.sun.star.wizards.calendar.CallWizard"/>
  </implementation>
</component>

3- Include it in postprocess/Rdb_services.mk, right below this line "wizards/com/sun/star/wizards/web/web \" i put mine "wizards/com/sun/star/wizards/calendar/calendar \"

4- In wizards/com/sun/star/wizards/calendar/CallWizard.java i call my wizard.

betst regards
jorge luis