[ANNOUNCE] libreoffice-4.1.0.0.alpha1 tag created

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon May 6 02:59:27 PDT 2013

Hi,

there have been created the libreoffice-4.1.0.0.alpha1 tag. The
corresponding official builds will be available within next few days.

PURPOSE:
This release in intended only for internal testing. The main
purpose is to test that we are able to create release builds from
master and that they are usable for testing. We will not push it on
mirrors. Please, do not announce the builds widely.

I will upload the list of commits and fixed bugs later today. The
script is still running :-) Well, the list of new features is more
interesting in this case, see
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/4.1

Now, you might switch your current master source tree to it using:

./g fetch --tags
./g checkout -b tag-libreoffice-4.1.0.0.alpha1 libreoffice-4.1.0.0.alpha1

Linux distro packages might find source tarballs at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/src/

See also the schedule at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan#4.1_release
and release criteria at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Release_Criteria

Best Regards,