[ANNOUNCE] libreoffice-4.1.0.0.alpha1 tag created

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Mon May 6 03:03:48 PDT 2013

When trying to build it with all languages on windows, I get:

$ /opt/lo/bin/make.exe
/opt/lo/bin/make -j 1 -rs -f C:/master/Makefile.gbuild
/cygdrive/c/master/helpcontent2/AllLangHelp_sbasic.mk:12: ***
gb_Package__check: Package HelpTarget/sbasic/af has not been defined.  Stop.
make: *** [build] Error 2

Anybody knowledgeable in gbuild has any idea?

F.