New Tags on BSA

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon May 6 10:45:43 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Just a warning that some edits to our wiki seems to have broken our ability
to update BSA. Rob and Robinson are actively trying to solve the problem
but it could be an issue with upcoming release.

I will keep everyone up to date (or Robinson/Rob can reply and let us all
know the status). I think this is a major priority to get solved before
release - apologies that I don't understand the code enough to contribute,
hopefully it's not a major problem.

Best,
Joel

P.S. Robinson - would reverting changes to wiki be best solution until it's
solved? Or you think this will be taken care of in the next few days?

--
*Joel Madero*
LibreOffice QA Volunteer
jmadero.dev at gmail.com