fdo#41572 Making it possible to add custom animation to master slides

Janit Anjaria janit92 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 22:25:53 PDT 2013

Hey !
I am hereby attaching a patch for the same fdo#41572 and have made the
changes according Thorsten's advise and i am sure the comments would help
out in the understanding of what this header file will do. :)

Any further help and guidance would surely be helpful and great (in terms
of the existing code as well as new code pointers). :D

Regards,
Janit