How to add a additional libraries and files

B.O.Z bo at multicorewareinc.com
Tue May 7 18:38:00 PDT 2013

Hi

I want add a own lib and some code to libreoffice but get a error.

here is my lib and file,and I want add them to app part in desktop modlue.

/core/desktop/source/app/accelerate.hxx
/core/desktop/source/app/accelerate.cxx
core/solver/unxlngi6.pro/lib/acceleratelo.so

Then  I modfiy these file:

Library_sofficeapp.mk:  add    $(eval $(call
gb_Library_use_libraries,sofficeapp,accelerate))
                                                       $(eval $(call
gb_Library_add_exception_objects,sofficeapp,/core/desktop/source/app/accelerate))
Repository.mk: add$    (eval $(call
gb_Helper_register_libraries_for_install,OOOLIBS,OOO, accelerate))

Then I run make desktop, the result is all right.

But When I try to call some function in accelerate.hxx from
/core/desktop/source/app/main.c

add it get error that :main.c:(.text.startup+0x51): undefined reference to
`accelerate_init'
make[1]: *** [/home/bo/workspace/zlibreo

the function definition of accelerate_init is just in accelerate.cxx.