How to add a additional libraries and files

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Tue May 7 21:26:00 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Tue, May 07, 2013 at 06:38:00PM -0700, B.O.Z wrote:
> Library_sofficeapp.mk:  add    $(eval $(call
> gb_Library_use_libraries,sofficeapp,accelerate))

better add it in the

 $(eval $(call gb_Library_add_linked_libs,sofficeapp,\

section

>                                                        $(eval $(call
> gb_Library_add_exception_objects,sofficeapp,/core/desktop/source/app/accelerate))

that would be what you do for adding an object, but if I got you right, you
want a standalone accelerate library. If so, you need to write a
Library_accelerate.mk in desktop and add it to Module_desktop.

Best,

Bjoern

P.S.: Even if somewhat (out-)dated,

 http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Build_Environment_Effort/Module_Migration