Excel Function Meta Bug?

Philipp Riemer ruderphilipp at gmail.com
Sun May 12 12:10:15 PDT 2013

Hi,
I am currently cleaning up my mailbox and found this mail that is close to
a year old.

2012/7/17 Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com>

> Nice, the updates make it quite a bit more functional. I noticed that most
> of the really useful functions are already well on their way to being
> implemented. Those "cube" functions...I've never even heard of. Otherwise,
> I think the users list was not very accurate, I think he had 25+ functions,
> I found a total of 14.
>
> Thanks again,
> Joel
>
> On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Eike Rathke <erack at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Joel,
>>
>> On Tuesday, 2012-07-17 08:36:22 -0700, Joel Madero wrote:
>>
>> > I've started the page. You can find information on the Calc development
>> > page (bottom). Thanks for the guidance, hopefully I (and maybe others)
>> can
>> > complete the list soon and then decide if/when/how to start getting the
>> > most important functions implemented.
>>
>> Thanks for getting this started, I took the freedom and fiddled with it
>> ;-)
>>
>>   Eike

It refers to <
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Calc/Spreadsheet_Functions>,
where there is a list MS Office function currently missing in LO Calc. The
last update of the page was 2012-07-21. The page states that 6 of the 14
functions are "implemented in OOo CWS pending integration". As far as I
know, this integration is done, right?

The upcomming week I am busy but maybe someone else has time to check if
the listed functions are now supported and update the wiki page. Otherwise
I will try to find some time for it in the week after (Mai 20th-26th).

Cheers,
Philipp