Where to find the sources for the tinderbox status?

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Thu May 16 09:03:53 PDT 2013

Hi Philipp,  *,

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 11:18 PM, Philipp Riemer <ruderphilipp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could you please take care of integrating the changes?

Did apply parts of it, but also those parts slightly differently :-)
see http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/website/commit/local_conf/Error_Parse.pm?h=tinderbox&id=1e0608d641334fe9a27dc862b73ce446cf7ebde8

I didn't add the part re the warnings (as they are just given a
different color, but don't count into the errors) and also don't
ignore the "If this does not" - seems too unspecific to me to ignore
like that.

There's also an entry for "checking for a sed that does not truncate
output" - so if that is too restrictive, that line should be changed
instead of adding another one.

> PS: Next week - Linuxtag in Berlin! Will you be there?

unfortunately not..

ciao
Christian