fdo#41572 Making it possible to add custom animation to master slides

Janit Anjaria janit92 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 05:47:29 PDT 2013

Hey Thorsten!!!
I obviously know that my work is solely based on self-interest....it was
just a way to answer Tor,and hence I am sure you know the way we have been
working out this project since some time :) . This email is basically
intended to let you know the progress of my work for the patch(as per what
we had talked on the IRC that day) And it would be great if you could help
me out with the same so we can surely continue our enthusiastic work
towards the task .....

Hope this find you in good health.
Regards,
Janit