[comment] fdo#37222 and fdo#37219 Open pdf after Export and added to ...

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Fri May 17 07:45:25 PDT 2013

Anurag Kanungo wrote:
> I am confused a little bit about the bug 37219 " Add exported PDF
> files to recent documents "
>
> that here we are talking about the recent documents of the operating system
> (File manager) , not of the LO file menu . Am i right ???

Hi Anurag,

hah - you're right, I should read more carefully! :)

> Whether i include bug 37219 fix in my git commit comment or not, as
> i think it is resolved ?
>
> So, please exactly tell me about the bug 37219 .

So - since you're fixing 37222, and the recently-used.xbel is updated
only coincidentally, and only if the options is enabled - I'd at least
state it as such in 37219. What the submitter probably had in mind is
to add an entry into recently-used.xbel unconditionally. ;)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten