[comment] fdo#37222 and fdo#37219 Open pdf after Export and added to ...

Anurag Kanungo anuragkanungo at gmail.com
Fri May 17 08:28:34 PDT 2013

Hi,

Unconditionally it would be a little difficult as we would require to add
the PDF to recent documents without opening it .

and to have a common way for all the platforms like Windows , Linux , Mac
Os , would be complicated , we would require to be very careful because it
would be tweaking with the OS .

I will study more about it .

Thanks