Updates about Enhanced Database Ranges.

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.de
Tue May 28 07:15:31 PDT 2013

On 05/28/2013 09:48 AM, Akash Shetye wrote:
> Hey Cedric,
>
> Thanks for the welcome. I will enjoy hacking LO Calc for sure.
>
>     May be on of the first things for both of you will to find some
>     time in
>     the day where you can meet... the TimeZone difference between you
>     two is
>     pretty important.
>
> In conversation with kohei on the ML, he said is available for a chat
> in the evenings of US Eastern time. Yes, that time difference is huge.
> Resolving this right away is great idea, I think I can do Eastern time
> afternoons since I stay up late usually.
Yeah. I think the best possibility would be to talk in my early
afternoon hours.  Also, Markus and Eike will be co-mentoring on this
task with me, and they are located in European standard time. When I'm
not around, you can talk with them (though Eike is away at the moment).

Anyway, as Markus and Cedric have suggested, your initial task will be
to work on the administrative side of things.  For you, the only thing
is to get direct push access (as Cedric said).  I'll create a feature
branch for you to use in the mean time.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Calc hacker, SUSE.