Updates about Enhanced Database Ranges.

Akash Shetye shetyeakash at gmail.com
Tue May 28 06:48:08 PDT 2013

Hey Cedric,

Thanks for the welcome. I will enjoy hacking LO Calc for sure.

May be on of the first things for both of you will to find some time in
> the day where you can meet... the TimeZone difference between you two is
> pretty important.

In conversation with kohei on the ML, he said is available for a chat in
the evenings of US Eastern time. Yes, that time difference is huge.
Resolving this right away is great idea, I think I can do Eastern time
afternoons since I stay up late usually.

> It was meant for you students: how would you become real LibreOffice
> hackers if you don't even have the push rights?

That will be a great experience! I am looking forward to it.

She1991