[ANN] INPATH is dead
mstahl at redhat.com
Thu Nov 7 12:43:36 PST 2013
good news, everyone!
the following commit just landed on master and removes the "wntmsc*" /
"unx*" directories below instdir and workdir.
you should do a "make clean" once after pulling it because all the build
output now goes into a different directory than before so you're
building from scratch anyway (and without make clean the old build
output will just waste storage space).
remove INPATH and PROEXT
- WORKDIR path is just workdir
- INSTDIR path is just instdir
- WORKDIR_FOR_BUILD is workdir_for_build
- INSTDIR_FOR_BUILD is instdir_for_build
- replace other usage of INPATH by combination of OS and CPUNAME
... and in case anybody was crazy enough to build multiple platforms
from the same source dir: please do an out-of-tree build (build dir
different from source dir), which is much more flexible and powerful
anyway since you can even build different configurations of the same
More information about the LibreOffice