Handling of worksheet functions from Excel 2010 and newer

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Thu Nov 14 23:42:29 PST 2013

Hi Eike,

>Best if at the same time you submit the unit test to gerrit you attach the .xlsx file edited to
>contain the additional tests to the BugZilla RFE with a short comment to mark it as interim.
>Only an import test case file written by Excel should be committed to the repository, which
>one of us with Excel can do then.

No problem, only AFAICS, the current test is more of a 'do _xlfn.-functions import correctly' kind.
Should we add all new/renamed Excel2010 functions to that xlsx-document?
It isn't too much trouble for me, but I wouldn't like to give 'one of you with Excel' work that is not necessary. :)

BTW, I would put all functions in the xlsx-document at once, and only add the test when adding a set of functions.

Winfried