Handling of worksheet functions from Excel 2010 and newer

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Thu Nov 14 12:57:37 PST 2013

Hi Winfried,

On Tuesday, 2013-11-12 10:00:15 +0100, Winfried Donkers wrote:

> The tests Kohei added are of some functions I recently added (plus one
> that I'm still working on), so I will expand both the xlsx-file and
> the ScFiltersTest::testFunctionsExcel2010().

I did that for the recently added CONFIDENCE.NORM and CONFIDENCE.T
funcions.

> (The xlsx-file will have to checked by someone with Excel though,
> before getting pushed. I don't have Excel)

Best if at the same time you submit the unit test to gerrit you attach
the .xlsx file edited to contain the additional tests to the BugZilla
RFE with a short comment to mark it as interim.  Only an import test
case file written by Excel should be committed to the repository, which
one of us with Excel can do then.

  Eike

GPG key ID: 0x65632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
Support the FSFE, care about Free Software! https://fsfe.org/support/?erack