Dev-Environment with Vagrant/VirtualBox?

bjoern bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Fri Nov 15 10:56:27 PST 2013

Hi Andreas,

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 07:19:02PM +0100, Andreas Mantke wrote:
> The environment should contain a Linux environment with the necessary
> tools installed, everything created from an vagrant script.
>
> I ask here before I start to work on the vagrant script if I should
> invest my time for that.
>
> What do you think?

Such a "get started right away" environment would be quite valueable IMHO. If
we have a full Linux environment in it, it might make sense to have a
moderately recent checkout of master fully build in it, as it likely is not
that much extra space and really lets a developer start right away.

Best,

Bjoern