ANN: get-bugzilla-attachments-by-mimetype with launchpad support on Fedora

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Thu Nov 21 08:05:24 PST 2013

Hi all,

if you are not using get-bugzilla-attachments-by-mimetype or are not
using Fedora, you can stop reading now :-) For the rest: I have packaged
the python modules needed to access launchpad. The rpms are available
from repos at
http://copr-fe.cloud.fedoraproject.org/coprs/dtardon/launchpadlib/ ,
just follow "Installation Instructions". It works for me on F-19 and
F-20 (at least I think it works: it apparently does something, but I
have not checked it actually downloads any files :-)

D.