LibreOffice 4.1: Mozilla build option to ignore

Mohamed-Ali BEN MANSOUR medalibenmansour at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 01:49:06 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

I was building LO 4.1 version and i've found this option in
distro-configs\LibreOfficeWin32.conf:
--enable-win-mozab-driver

According to the wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Windows_Build_Dependencies#Install_Windows_Build_Requirements,
Mozilla build tooling is only used for LibreOffice versions older than
4.1.
I propose to remove this option from the file (LibreOfficeWin32.conf).

We also need to modify the autogen.lastrun for builds at this link:
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-4-1/Win-x86_9-Voreppe/2013-11-11_21.19.15/libreoffice-4-1~2013-11-11_21.19.15_build_info.txt
Actually, we have in the same file: "--enable-win-mozab-driver" and
"--disable-win-mozab-driver"

By the way, is it normal that we can't see any build in this directory:
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-4-1/Win-x86@42 ?

Thanks