LibreOffice Help

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 7 16:52:43 PDT 2013

Hey Rob,

2013/10/7 Rob Snelders <libreoffice at ertai.nl>

> Hi Markus,
>
> We have spoken about exporting the help-system from the help-wiki. We will
> need a html/javascript framework for that. I don't think a basic framework
> will need more time then a month or 2 for me. But I think we will also need
> to look at how we export the pages from the wiki because how the pages are
> exported is important.
>

> Can you tell me what plugin for mediawiki you had in mind to do the export?

I found DumpHTML at the mediawiki page. I wanted to try this first before
looking for other scripts.

> Is there a test-wiki to try it on to see what it does, maybe we'll need to
> change the plugin to fit our needs.

We will get a VM from the infrastructure team soon. We will test all the
steps there. I'll tell you more as soon as we get the VM and have it
correctly set up with a wikihelp instance.

Thanks a lot for your work
Markus