LibreOffice Help

Rob Snelders libreoffice at ertai.nl
Mon Oct 7 13:15:28 PDT 2013

Hi Markus,

We have spoken about exporting the help-system from the help-wiki. We
will need a html/javascript framework for that. I don't think a basic
framework will need more time then a month or 2 for me. But I think we
will also need to look at how we export the pages from the wiki because
how the pages are exported is important.

Can you tell me what plugin for mediawiki you had in mind to do the export?
Is there a test-wiki to try it on to see what it does, maybe we'll need
to change the plugin to fit our needs.

--
Greetings,
Rob Snelders