PATCH - SDRemote LO

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 09:57:46 PDT 2013

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 7:34 AM, Artur Dryomov <artur.dryomov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Yep, I know tricks about commit messages, thank you for the advise anyway
> ;-) I still think it’s better to mark bugs as resolved when the app will be
> released, let’s hope it will be done in near future.

I haven't had a chance to try out one of the daily builds* myself, but
assuming that they are running smoothly, I'd encourage the same
workflow we use with bugs in LibreOffice itself (Test fix with daily
build and mark as RESOLVED FIXED when bug is no longer present).

>From a QA standpoint, standardizing our treatment of LO and SDRemote
bugs is important to keeping the QA process as simple and
straightforward as possible :-)

As Miklos mentioned above, there is some automation that adds a
comment and target to a LibreOffice bug when a patch has been pushed
for it. This information is slightly less useful for SDRemote bugs, as
our release schedule for the remote is not in lockstep with our
LibreOffice releases, but the links to daily builds may indeed be
followed to find an SDRemote daily build*.

Cheers,
--R

* http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Android-ARM@24-Bytemark-Hosting/current/