[libreoffice-projects] minutes of ESC call ...

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 15:47:30 CEST 2013

Le 11/10/2013 14:19, Stephan Bergmann a écrit :

 > No, unfortunately it's not.  :(  But given that
> <http://sourceforge.net/projects/lomysqlconnectorextension/files/stats/timeline?dates=2013-08-27+to+2013-10-11>
> claims it has only ever been downloaded two times (and only from Linux,
> while the extension is only packaged for Mac OS X there IIUC), maybe not
> all is lost?

No worries, I am rebuilding LO again from a fresh pull after having seen
your other message, thanks :-)

> Or is that build also available from
> <http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center>?  I didn't find it
> there.

No, that one's not mine (maybe Dan Lewis ??). I wanted something simple
to set up and manage the uploads, and unfortunately, the Extensions
Manager site isn't it, whereas Sourceforge fits the bill nicely (at
least for me).

Alex