Collapsing 3.5.x FDO Maintenance

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 19:55:24 CEST 2013

Hi All,

I've begun the process of collapsing 3.5.x to 3.5 all releases. I've
already hidden all RC's and Beta's other than 3.5.0. Beta0 (we're still
using this as "pre-bibisect" version, QA still needs to figure this out
as it's confusing/misleading). This is to be consistent with what we did
with 3.3 and 3.4 which seemed to work very well.

Unless thre are serious complaints about 3.5.x.x release I want to hide
these as well. There are currently 24 versions of 3.5.x, so hiding all
other than Beta 0 and all releases makes it so we're 22 versions removed
(which is awesome for users).

So, complaints?

All the best,
Joel