[Libreoffice-qa] Collapsing 3.5.x FDO Maintenance

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 01:09:43 CEST 2013

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 5:44 PM, Tommy <barta at quipo.it> wrote:

> I wonder if it's already time to do the same with 3.6.x

Per the Release Plan, 3.6 is slated to be collapsed in January:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan#3.6_release

We could discuss making the EOL date and the collapse-all-versions
date be the same. Rob has suggested that we go further and only
include supported (and possibly some beta-test) releases in the BSA.
Once we EOL a release, we would remove it from the BSA and advise
users with older versions to upgrade and re-confirm the presence of
the bug in a supported version before filing a bug report.

Cheers,
--R