Problems compiling LO with Visual Studio 2008

Jesús Corrius jesus at softcatala.org
Thu Oct 31 20:05:13 CET 2013

The patch is wrong.

The reason why it's wrong is because your generated binary will not work as
expected on Windows Vista and higher.

The code should compile fine if you use the Windows 7 SDK to compile it. In
case I am wrong and it doesn't, the proper way to fix it is to define
SHARDAPPIDINFO.

Jesús Corrius <jesus at softcatala.org>