Please regenerate api.libreoffice.org from libreoffice-4-1 branch

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 00:33:57 PDT 2013

Hi Stephan,

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman at redhat.com> wrote:
> <http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/module-ix.html>
> (linked as "IDL Reference" from <http://api.libreoffice.org/>) gives 404.
>
> And <http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/cpp/ref/index.html> (linked as "C++
> Reference" from <http://api.libreoffice.org/>) still claims "LibreOffice
> 4.1.0.0.alpha0+ SDK C/C++ API Reference," so I'm not sure whether the
> website files didn't get updated, or got updated from a stale master build.

It is your browser cache, force reload, and it will be fine.

> Also, it occurs to me that we should give the SDK version number also on the
> main <http://api.libreoffice.org/> page, to avoid confusion.  I'll look into
> the odk/ sources from which it is generated.

The index.html of the site is the only one that needs manual editing,
because of the Google search widget. All other files/pages are
verbatim copies of build output.

> Finally, can you give a quick instructions how to update that site (what
> permissions does one need to request where, etc.)?  Would probably make
> sense to have more people able to do that (and sure, I'd volunteer to be one
> of them).

I maintain a local copy of the website, in order to keep index.html
and favicon.ico, I overwrite docs and examples folders with the docs
and examples folders from install/odk, then I rsync the local copy of
the site to libreoffice at gimli.documentfoundation.org:/srv/www/api.libreoffice.org/
(rsync -avz --delete).

Cheers,
Andras