MAB 3.6 -> 4.0 migration over

Tommy barta at quipo.it
Sun Sep 8 23:05:14 PDT 2013

On Sun, 08 Sep 2013 18:21:44 +0200, Thorsten Behrens
<thb at documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> Tommy wrote:
>
>> I'd wish to know what you finally decided for the future of MABs...
>> are we going to merge them in a single list or just keep those list
>> separated?
>>
> From past discussions, having only one list seems like a workable
> solution.
>
> ... snip ...
> -- Thorsten

I wonder if having 2 separate list would be an acceptable compromise.

MAB release --> all MABs existing in current LibO final release (i.e. 4.0
+ 4.1)
MAB master  --> all MABs existing just in master release (i.e. 4.2)

once 4.2.0 is out, all surviving MABs go transferred to the MAB release
list, and only new 4.3 master specific bugs are added to the list.