minutes of ESC call ...

bjoern bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Tue Sep 10 02:37:35 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 09:56:57AM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	I guess so ;-) or bugzilla changed in some way, or someone went on a
> rampage removing the 'bibisect' keyword (or whatever). The stats are
> generated by:
>
> 	dev-tools/scripts/esc-bug-stats.pl

Hmm, looks sane to me -- still wonder what happened to the total.

> 	Improvements to the script [ that don't break the historic series for
> bugs etc. ] appreciated :-)

FWIW, I had a bibisected charting query sometime ago, you find it in
bugzilla->reports->new charts and then select the
LibreOffice->LibreOffice->bibsected-unresolved. I just added a bibisected-total
there too, so one can now get these as extremely ugly plots out of bugzilla
itself (on a positive note, you can also download the history as CSV there).

Best,

Bjoern