minutes of ESC call ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Tue Sep 10 03:37:59 PDT 2013

On Tue, 2013-09-10 at 11:37 +0200, bjoern wrote:
> FWIW, I had a bibisected charting query sometime ago, you find it in
> bugzilla->reports->new charts and then select the
> LibreOffice->LibreOffice->bibsected-unresolved. I just added a bibisected-total
> there too, so one can now get these as extremely ugly plots out of bugzilla
> itself (on a positive note, you can also download the history as CSV there).

	Neato :-) well - anyone that wants to do the automating of that lot and
generation of pretty charts with long data series so that I don't have
to is more than welcome to.

	Having said that - I guess investing more cycles into a dashboard /
homepage for developers that shows where the fires are burning, the new
MAB's etc. would prolly be a more useful investment of time.

	Thanks,

		Michael.

--
 michael.meeks at collabora.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot